I wish I could spend all summer in NY upstate, I like it here for several reason. Let’s see which ones, shall we?
1. 4-4.5 hours drive away. Meaning that places are not overcrowded by people from New York City
2. Finger Lake region: plenty of water to enjoy, to swim or kayaking
3. Beautiful park right on the lake where dogs are allowed! It’s very important for me since I don’t like to leave Theo home.
4. Picnic area is pretty and could be semi private , semi because it’s still public place.
5. Plenty of attractions to choose and all of them what I love to do it. Hiking to waterfalls, visiting Wineries all the way in the Wine trail, farm stands , Museums ( I still planing to visit Corning Glass Museum)